What is Cold Brew Coffee?
Cold Brew Coffee is made by steeping coarsely ground coffee beans in cold water for an extended period, typically 12–24 hours, resulting in a smoother, less acidic flavor.
- 1 cup of coarsely ground Bart's Coffee
- 4 cups of cold water
- Combine coarsely ground Bart's Coffee, your favorite flavor, with cold water.
- Stir well and allow it to steep in the refrigerator for 12–24 hours.
- Strain the coffee through a fine-mesh sieve or a cold brew maker.
- Serve over ice and add milk or sweeteners if desired.