So… you say that you “don’t like coffee” huh? Well, did you know that our founder, Bart, didn’t drink coffee for the first 50 years of his life because he didn’t like it either? Our O.M.G. coffee changed all that! After discovering a coffee blend that was not only (in Bart’s opinion) “tolerable”, but in fact pretty good… he set out to develop a specialty blend of coffee flavors that he really enjoyed. After much experimentation, trial and error… what resulted was this wonderful coffee we call “O.M.G.”.
O.M.G. is so good, we believe it can convert most non-coffee drinkers into coffee lovers! In fact, we feel so strongly about this that we are willing to “put our money where our mouth is” so to speak! If you buy O.M.G. and prepare it following the instructions below… and you don’t think it’s absolutly awesome then just return the unused portion and we will refund your money! How’s that for confidence?
So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try and you’ll discover what all the fuss is about over our O.M.G.!!!
Instructions for preparing O,M.G. (for non-coffee drinkers):
- Brew using a standard 12-cup drip type coffee maker
- Use 4 level scoops as a starting point (more if you want it stronger)
To prepare your cup of coffee…
- Use about 15-20% milk (or milk substitute such as Cashew milk, or Almond milk)
- Fill the remainder of the cup with hot coffee
- Add the sweetener of your choice to taste. It should be pretty sweet!
- A good place to start is two packets per a standard 8 oz coffee cup.
- Note, most people who “do not like coffee” never add enough sweetener .